Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy daylight savings time guys! I sure enjoyed that extra hour of sleep last night.

Yesterday i met with Nicole of www.pinklovesbrown.com to discuss a new project that we're working on. We're both very excited.. but its going to take a lot of work! I have a mound of php editing to do, so if anyone wants to help me.. ;)

today im going to work on a bunch of sewing stuff for iglubu. i have a craft fair coming up in 2 weeks and i have so much i need to do. to top things off, h is coming in on friday (yay!), so this is really my last "day off" until the craft show. hopefully, ill have some cute stuff to show you guys in the next couple of days.

Oh! i also downloaded this really cool photo editor this morning. its called GIMP, and from my usage of photoshop, it seems to be pretty similar. And the best part - its free! after i use it, ill let you know my final opinion on GIMP.